1. The following circumstances are specifically excluded from our Uptime Guarantee: scheduled maintenance, DDoS or similar attack, hardware failure, third-party software failure, customer maxing its resource container, issues resulting from errors or omissions by the customer, issues relating to the customer’s ISP, firewall blocks/bans, or any other circumstance beyond our reasonable control. This clause does not apply to subscribers of Virtual Dedicated Server (VDS) or Dedicated Server packages.
2. PRECONET TECHNOLOGIES will provide technical support to 6 Day/Week, Our office is closed on Sunday. The only official method for technical support is via E-MAIL at [email protected] Telephone and live chat support are not official methods of support and are governed by the terms and conditions set forth in the following clause.
3. Resellers are responsible for supporting their own customers. PRECONET TECHNOLOGES does not provide support to its resellers’ customers. If a reseller’s customer contacts PRRECONET TECHNOLOGIES, PRECONET TECHNOLOGIES reserves the right to place the customer account on hold until the reseller can assume its responsibility for its customer. All support requests must be made by the reseller on its customers’ behalf for security purposes. Resellers are also responsible for all content stored or transmitted under their resellers account and the actions of their customers. PRECONET TECHNOLOGIES will hold any reseller responsible for any of its customers actions that violate the law or the terms of service set forth in this Agreement.
4. PRECONET TECHNOLOGIES reserves the right to terminate Services for any customer or End User activity that exposes it to legal liability or endangers its ability to provide services to other customers. The contents, links, or actions on any Services listed below are a violation of this Agreement. This is not an exhaustive list, but is designed to assist you in evaluating whether Preconet Technologies is the appropriate service provider for you:
Child Pornography- Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Pornography Involving a Person Under Legal Age.
Copyright Infringement – Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Copyright Infringed Materials.
CPU/Memory/Resource Abuse- Consuming Excessive Amount of Server Resources Causing Server Performance Issues.
DoS Source- Source of Denial of Service Attack.
DoS Target - Target of Denial of Service Attack.
Forgery - Faking an IP Address, Hostname, E-Mail Address, or Header.
Fraud Site- Hosting or Linking to a Website Intended to Deceive the Public.
HYIP Hosting or Linking to a High Yield Investment Program Website.
Identity Theft- Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Stolen Account Identification Information.
Infection- Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Exploits, Trojans, Viruses, or Worms.
IRC- Hosting Internet Relay Chat Server not authorized by Preconet Technologies.
Mass Storage- Storing Mass Amounts of Backups, Archives, Videos, etc.
Phishing- Identity Theft by Email Under False Pretense.
Proxy Site - Hosting of or linking to an Anonymous Proxy Server.
Spam Email- Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) or Unsolicited Bulk Email (UBE).
Spam List- Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Email Address Lists for Spam.
Spam Site- A Site Advertised by Spam Email or Spam Web.
Spam Ware- Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Software Designed for Spamming.
Spam Web- Unsolicited, Bulk, or Forged Site Advertisement in Web Logs, Forums, or Guestbooks.
Spamhaus - Spam Causing Blacklisting of an IP at www.spamhaus.org for Malicious Activity.
Terrorist Site- Hosting or Linking to a Site Advocating Terrorism
Toolz - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Tools or Instructional Material on Hacking/Cracking or Other Illegal Activity
Trademark- Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Trademark Infringed Materials
Warez - Hosting, Distributing, or Linking to Crackz, Hackz, KeyGenz, Serialz, or Pirated Software
Any other material PRECONET TECHNOLOGIES judges to be threatening or obscene.
5. Restrictions on Storage Space Usage : All accounts are subject to the following restrictions on storage space usage:
i) accounts must have valid, working websites, and not violate any previously subscribed terms;
ii) accounts are not for use of mass storage of backups, files, audio, video, zip files or others, as determined by PRECONET TECHNOLOGIES, at its sole discretion; and
iii) accounts are not for use of mass distribution of files, such as torrents or mirrors. Any account found violating these terms may be suspended or terminated without warning.
This is to remind you once again that use of mass storage of backups, files, audio, video, zip files is strictly prohibited.
5a. Term of Unlimited Space: While disk space on accounts may be unlimited, because disk space, server CPU, bandwidth and memory are shared resources, excessive consumption of these resources can interfere with or completely prevent normal service performance for other users whose usage is considered to be normal. We regularly runs customer bandwidth and disk space utilization studies through a series of statistical analyses and use the results of these studies to define normal. Although the actual results of these analyses vary from month to month, one thing remains constant: more than 99% of our customers fall into “normal” range. In most cases, customers who fall outside the normal range are using their accounts for file storage or sharing purposes rather than hosting – This is against our terms and conditions.
5b. What happens if you exceed “normal” usage? If we have concerns about your account’s bandwidth or disk space utilization, you will receive an email asking you to reduce usage. Generally, we provide customers with a minimum of 48 hours to make these adjustments before taking the account offline.
Again, the most common situations involve customers who use their accounts for storage of files—particularly multimedia files—that are not linked off of their websites. It is a very rare occasion for a customer who is managing a personal or small business website to exceed normal usage (30GB). Therefore, the account will always need to be within the normal range of 30GB or you can move to a VPS/Dedicated server for better and uninterrupted services.
5c. Email Usage: While PRECONET TECHNOLOGIES allows its hosting customers to create unlimited mailboxes (i.e., POP/IMAP accounts), each individual mailbox is limited to 500 outgoing email messages per 60 minute period (all excess messages will be discarded and not delivered.)
6. PRECONET TECHNOLOGIES reserves the right to add, modify, or remove any or all features from any service PRECONET TECHNOLOGIES provides, at any time, with or without notice. This includes, but is not limited to, disk space limits, bandwidth limits, domain limits, pricing, and third party applications. These changes can be made for any or no reason and PRECONET TECHNOLOGIES does not guarantee the availability of any feature, whether written or implied. If the removal of a feature materially impacts your ability to use the Service, you may terminate this Agreement. For the purposes of this paragraph only, the term materially means that a reasonable business person would not have purchased the Services for the purposes used by you.
7. Cancellation & Refund Policy : We offers 15 day money back guarantee on shared web hosting and reseller packages. No refunds are offered after the 15 days of Service.
8. No refunds are offered on custom packages, setup fees, domain registrations, domain transfers, domain renewals, SSL certificates, dedicated IP addresses, advanced support fees, processing fees, Bulk SMS Services, Domain Name Registration, SEO Services. or software licenses.
9. Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund under the 15 day money back guarantee. For example, if you had or still have an account with PRECONET TECHNOLOGIES before, cancelled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with PRECONET TECHNOLOGIES. In addition, refunds are not offered for accounts that are suspended or terminated for violating this Agreement.
10. Refunds will be issued only to the payment method that the original payment was sent from, and may take up to one week to process.
11. if customer paid twice for one transaction, the one transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days.
12. Free Domain provided with Design Packages are not transferable without prior information.
13. Delivery Policy : We aim to get most orders to you within 24 working hours but it can sometimes take a little longer depending on some services. All details are listed bellow:.
|#||Service Name||Delivey Time|
|1||Website Design And Development||Depends On The Project|
|2||Search Engine Optimization||Depends On The Project|
|3||Domain Registration||Up To 24 Hours|
|4||Web Hosting||Up To 24 Hours|
|5||Bulk SMS Service||Up To 24 Hours|
|6||Bulk Email Service||Up To 24 Hours|
|7||VAS Service||Up To 24 Hours|
|8||SSL Certificate||Up To 24 Hours|